Information Systems & Networks Engineer
We are currently looking for a high potential professional to contribute to the installation of new IT systems and the maintenance of existing ones relevant to hardware, virtualization, storage media, network and operating system. The role also includes extensive end-users and vessel support as well as frequent presence to points other than the headquarters.
Main Duties are included but not limited to:
• Installs and supports central hardware systems (e.g. Servers, Storage).
• Participates in the configuration and support of virtualization systems.
• Installs and supports central and regional networks (Cabling, Switches, VLANs).
• Configures and manages Operating Systems and Active Directory.
• Participates in the design and implementation of proper IP addressing schemas.
• Participates in IT security procedures and policies and assists in IT security practices for compliance alignment and vulnerability management
• Participates in procedures relative to offers and orders for IT equipment and licenses.
• Supports peripheral equipment and endpoints for headquarters and remote locations
• Degree in Computer Systems and Networks.
• 2-5 years previous experience supporting IT systems, networks and users.
• Very good knowledge in hardware, virtualization, operating systems, LANs, information security, firewalls, storage systems, telecommunications and routing, active directory, file systems and access policies
• CCNP/CCNA, MCSA, VMWare certifications.
• Previous experience in a Shipping Company will be taken into consideration.
Please submit your CV using Code SNE1